The Maryland Certified Public Manager® Program offers two tracks: one for government and nonprofit managers and one for law enforcement professionals. It is open to employees who work or live in Maryland* for:
- Federal, State of Maryland, and local government agencies
- Quasi-governmental organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
To be eligible, participants must be responsible for supervising people (formally or functionally), or managing major projects, or managing major programs. The program will be taught at the college level, but a college degree is not required for admission into the program.
The registration fee for the 300-hour Maryland Certified Public Manager® Program for Government and Nonprofit Professionals is $6,500 per person. The price is discounted to $5,580 per person for the online version of the program. The registration fee includes all training sessions, program materials, and textbooks. Payment options are available for individuals and agencies. To learn about these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Certified Public Manager® Program qualifies for funding under the Post 911 GI Bill for eligible applicants.
- The program accepts SF 192 for federal employees.
- The program may be eligible for employer provided professional development reimbursement.